Request incoming funds
In the case you are not able to cover the event costs, Startup Weekend can advance you up to the amount received from ticket sales and sponsorships up to 30 days prior to your event. In order to receive an advance of funds, you’ll need to submit the following:
- Itemized breakdown of expenses (item and cost)
- Note: Receipts for each expense will be required for the post-event wrap-up
- Below you are asked to submit an estimated breakdown of expenses. Please follow the format listed in the sample budget here.
Note: For liability reasons, you may only access up to 75%, or up to $5000, of funds that have been received by SW HQ (if needed, you’ll be able to access the remaining 25% during the post-event reimbursement form.)
Click Here to apply for Pre-Events